Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
The electric vehicle chargers we install are approved under the office for low emission vehicle (OLEV) government grant scheme which means our customers can benefit from 75% off the cost of the equipment and installation up to a maximum of £350. The OLEV Grant, also known as Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS), can be claimed for each eligible vehicle up to two charging points per household.
Here are the criteria you must meet in order to claim the OLEV grant:
- You own an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle or have an electric vehicle leased or company car
- You acquired the vehicle after 1st April 2015
- You intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months or longer from the date you took keepership
- Your property has off road parking such as driveway or garage where you can park and charge vehicle?
- Your installation date is less than 4 months ahead of the date of the delivery or start date of the vehicle's use. If not then you need to contact OLEV requesting permission.
If you meet all of the criteria above you should be eligible to claim the grant. To get started please complete our contact form and we will be in touch.